How do I make a purchase?
- Choose a category (New In, Mustard Collection, Sale etc.).
2. Browse through our wonderful cushions and click on the photograph to take a closer look and find out more detailed information the product.
3. If you like what you see, add the cushion to your basket! You can then choose to continue shopping around or proceed to your basket in order to checkout
- If you’re still looking around, go ahead. If you’re ready to process the order you’ll first need to log in, register or sign in as a guest.
5. Once you have entered your personal details check that they are all correct and click confirm.
6. Choose which delivery service you would like to use; remember we offer free delivery if your order is over £50.
- Enter your delivery and billing addresses and check that they are correct.
8. Select which of our secure payment methods you would like to use.
9. Confirm the order.
10. You will receive an email confirming your order and a unique reference number. Congratulations, you’ve placed an order with Cushoo!
Do I need to set up an account?
You don’t need an account to shop at Cushoo, simply sign in as a guest.
That being said, if you register there are tons of benefits you will receive:
- You can track your orders and review past purchases
- Save your address and card details so it’s even easier to order in the future
- Receive exclusive promotions, offers, new products, seasonal trends and articles straight to your email inbox
What methods of payment do you accept?
Scroll to the bottom of any page on our site and you can see all of the secure payment methods we accept. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team for details by emailing email@example.com
What currency do you accept?
We accept payment in Great British Pounds (sterling).
Are my credit card details safe?
Shopping online at Cushoo is as safe as it can be. We store any information you give us securely using high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions.
Are my personal details safe?
The Item I want is out of stock, will you be getting more in?
In most cases we will be able to let you know if we will be getting more stock in, and approximately when the stock will arrive. Please contact our customer service team for details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your delivery policy?
Please see our Delivery page.
What is your returns policy?
Please see our Returns page.
Can I collect the item to speed things up / save the postage cost?
Unfortunately, we don’t have the facilities to support customer collections at the moment. To compensate, we endeavour to make sure our delivery options are as cheap and efficient as possible.
Can you post the item outside the UK?
Of course. We deliver worldwide, but please note that we individually charge for all deliveries outside the UK, based on the rate we are charged by the courier. Please contact us directly for delivery options by emailing email@example.com
When can I expect my order?
If you have selected our standard delivery option, then most orders within mainland UK will normally be delivered within 3-5 workings days of cleared payment.
Delivery to Offshore UK, Europe, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands and International is dependent on the destination. Please contact us directly for delivery options by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What if my delivery contains damaged goods?
On rare occasions goods can sustain minor damage during shipping or contain a manufacturer's defect. If this occurs, contact us immediately by emailing email@example.com and we will arrange for the damaged product to be collected and new products to be dispatched out to you.
I have not had a reply to the email I sent you?
Due to the high volume of emails we receive every day, sometimes it may take a while for us to get back to you. However, we do try to answer all emails within 24 hours, if not sooner. So please be patient and rest assured we will do everything we can to help you. If it’s been over 72 hours and you’ve not received a reply, please send us another email to ensure that we have received your original query.
Alternatively, you can now contact us on social media. Our Facebook and Twitter pages are monitored even out of normal working hours, so if you’re in a hurry or have a simple question, this is your best method of reaching us. Just search CushooUK and you’ll find us.